Why am I unable to run the Nexus 5 AVD even when I've installed Intel HAXM in Android Studio?
Intel HAXM requires the Android* SDK to be installed (version 17 or higher).
- Intel processor with support for Intel® VT-x, Intel® EM64T (Intel® 64), and Execute Disable (XD) Bit functionality
- At least 4 GB of available RAM, 8 GB recommended
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows* 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows* 8 and 8.1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows* 7 (64-bit)
- Go to http://software.intel.com/en-us/android.
- Choose the Intel HAXM installer package for your platform.
- Extract the installer and follow installation instructions for your platform
Check the version of andoid studio you have installed is it lower than what the render supports?
Because I also had the same issue and what solved it was, just uninstalling the android studio. My Old Installation that didn't work despite all my efforts, thinking installed haxm was faulty or not working.
So I uninstalled the above and installed the one below before it started working.
For more info Please go through this link
Installation Instructions for Intel® Hardware Accelerated Execution Manager (Intel® HAXM) - Microsoft Windows*
- My phone is constantly draining its power even when it is switched off. Why?
- Why am I not able to make a super chat on YouTube? Why does it say this feature isn’t available yet in your region?
- Porque é que o Google toca 'Unable to play music' depois de transmitir mais de 1000 músicas?Artboard
- Como instalar HAXM no CPU AMD